Welcome to your Parenting Community
If already logged on, click here
Scroll down to see what else Parenting community has to offer
Click the relevant button to see who we work with
- The Parenting Community is your virtual village where you have all you need, when you need it, in one place. And you are never alone when life gets bumpy.
- Plus you will have access to a board panel of experienced and trained experts who can help you with any challenges you are going through. Meet The Team!
- PARENTING SUPPORT IN YOUR POCKET– you will have it with you at all times when you need some parenting advice.
- Easy to access no matter where you are: waiting for kids to come out from school, in a queue, travelling, having a bath, lunch break.
- PARENTING AS A TEAM – you and your partner can use the same site which will help you to parent as a team by accessing the same information.
- Two week FREE trial
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Monthly payments
- Can stop payment at any time
- You pay £19 ($23, €22.50) per month after the trial. The price is locked in once you subscribe so you won’t pay more even if the price goes up.
- YOUR 24/7 PARENTING LIBRARY – All families are different, and all children are unique, the tools and videos you will have access to will help you build your own parenting tool box with the strategies you need for your particular situation and values, right now.
- A family is always in transition, so you will be able to gain information about toddlers, primary kids, tweens and teens, special needs, parenting before during and after divorce, bullying, confidence, homework, routines, chores, rule etc.
- The App is flexible to meet your needs and if it is not, you can email me and we will create it for you.
You also get access to a 24/7 Parenting Library
Subscribe to our monthly parenting tips and offers
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Companies investing in your employees
Consider investing in some extra parenting support for your employees? But know they your parents will struggle finding time to access webinars, workshops or to research the support they need for their unique family and set up?
Parents today, particularly working parents, are under more pressure than ever before. These pressures that can leave them confused, frustrated, and stressed, often have a knock-on effect on their family’s wellbeing as well as their own productivity and wellbeing at work.
We believe that by working with companies providing the best support to parents things at home will be OK and parents are more likely to enter the workplace with a more positive and focused mind-set.
Our App helps businesses improve on the overall health and wellbeing of their parent employees so they can create family, life & work integration.
The Parenting Community App is accessible (can access in their time and space) and flexible (will meet their individual needs) and at the same time affordable.
As a company you can purchase membership bonuses for your parents in one block
Schools looking to support their parenting community
We recognise that parents today are under more pressure than ever before. Pressures that can leave them confused, frustrated and stressed. Which can have a knock-on effect on their children who are more likely to come to school with high stress levels, tired or unhappy, or with low confidence. All of which can affect their academic, social and emotional wellbeing.
By working with schools, providing the right support to parents, we can help parents become positive role models that their children will follow by example. Gain confidence in stepping into the role as the parent when they have to and at the same time create a positive and healthy connection. Together, we can nurture children to become happy, independent, confident and sociable learners, fully equipped to deal with life as it is and the future to come.
As a school you can offer the Parenting Community App to your parents for a reduced fee so everyone can afford it.
Law firms supporting parents through divorce
Parenting can be hard, but we acknowledge that parenting during and after a divorce brings the role to another level and often leaves parents confused, frustrated, run down and stressed.
If parents don’t get the support they need during their divorce children often experience guilt, high stress levels, anger, withdrawal, confusion, unhappiness or low confidence.
The Parenting Community App offers a wealth of support and information to parents going through a divorce.
But family solicitors who support their clients by providing effective, flexible, and accessible support, can help parents gain confidence in stepping into their role as the parent when they have to. And at the same time looking after themselves to create a secure and healthy ‘new normality’ that will help the child come out the other side without negative scars.
We work very closely with solicitors who care for their clients and each family member’s overall wellbeing.
With the our Parenting App your clients are never alone.