5 Ways to Foster Healthy Reading Habits
Do you have to beg your child to sit down and read? Or do you just want to install some healthy reading about that they will benefit from for the rest of their life?
It’s hard to know how to react when your child hates reading, and even harder to figure out how to motivate children to read. Try these 5 simple steps to help foster healthy reading habits in your home:
1. Before you do anything, take a step back and examine what interests, excites or intrigues your child. Knowing what interests your chil...
- Boarding Parents
- Boost your Child's Confidence
- Corporate Parenting
- Expat/international Parenting
- Healthy Eating Habits
- Morning/Bedtime Routines
- Parenting during the lockdown
- Parenting like a Dane!
- Parenting Tips
- Pocket Money
- Poems for Parents
- Raising a single child!
- Raising Children through cancer
- Screen Time
- Seasonal Ideas and Tips
- Sibling Rivalry
- Special Needs
- Talking to kids about C19
- Tweens and Teens